Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What to do...

The Husband and I are planning and trying for a baby in the near future. We have been trying for sometime now. While we haven't gotten pregnant, we haven't had any serious issues so far either, so I am grateful for that. We had to stop trying the last two months, but now we are back on the baby train!

Since we are really hoping to expand our family next year sometime, we are thinking of taking one last vacation as just the two of us. We know once we have kids our vacations will change drastically, if we are even able to take one at all :) Our anniversary is in December, so we are debating about taking a trip before Christmas. However, because it IS christmas time, I am worrie about spending the extra money on ourselves when, really, we should be saving it.

I am a worrier. I worry about money all the time. I worry how we are going to pay for a baby and daycare and all those other things. I know there are people who have less then us that make it work each and every day. The amount of worry I have about this situation overwhelms me at times and makes my heart beat fast and my temperature to rise. I am sure some of you are thinking "If you worry that much, then don't go on the vacation.." but I really would like to do some sort of nice trip with The Husband before we have kids. We've taken smaller trips and a trip to Disney last year, but it's always been with other people. Never just ourselves. We have contemplated a cruise, since it's a nice way to see some awesome destinations for a better value, but I also would love to go back to Disney, with just the two of us, to really enjoy it before it becomes all about showing the kid a good time the next time we go back. You know what I mean?

What's money-worrying girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment