Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wish list

It's my birthday week! I can't believe I've been so quiet about it this year. I absolutely love my birthday and usually torment The Husband for weeks leading up to it. I am that girl who is always saying "Guess what? Only four more weeks until my birthday!" I'm sure it's annoying to everyone but me :) I definitely have some unrealistic wishes on my list this year, but don't we all? Also, as I get older, I find that the things I would like are (mostly) gifts for the house - like the new patio table and chairs my parents helped me purchase this year.

Here is my birthday wish list:

Kate Spade Seersucker Patent Treesh:


Love this bag! I saw it in the store and it is beautiful and so fun for summer!

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash:



Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask:



I read about both these product's on Erin's blog over at
Blue-Eyed Bride and I am really anxious to try them. I also would like to try the Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk.

A Sterling Silver Namenecklace:




I had one of these back in high school (and I still have it) but it's gold and I am not a gold fan at all now that I'm older. I think about getting mine replated in silver because I love it so (and they are back in style...I think?).

Tickets to the DMB Caravan this summer:



This sounds like it's going to be an amazing time! With some of my favorite artists - David Gray (by the far one of the most talented singer/songwriters EVER!), DMB, O.A.R., Ray Lamontagne (Beautiful lyrics and powerful voice) and Guster - I would do anything to partake in this experience.

A trip to Ireland, England and Australia: (picture courtesy of www.terragalleria.com)

I am lucky enough to have travled quite a bit in my life. I have already been to Ireland and England, but would love to go back and see more. The Husband hasn't traveled much at all and I would really love to show him these beautiful countries I have fallen in love with. Both of us are dying to go to Australia, so I figured why not make it one big trip - HAHA!!

A new deck, with either a firepit area or fireplace and a hot tub:


(picture courtesy of www.luckymountainhome.com)

The Husband and I would really, really like to own a hot tub. His job is very physically demanding and it would be so great to relax after a long day at work with him and a adult beverage. Having a fireplace nearby and TV and stereo to go along with it would be the icing on the cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment