Friday, December 17, 2010

Tantilizing Tuesday...on a Friday

So, I already missed my second Tantilizing Tuesday! I am on a roll!

I decided to go with a stocking stuffer theme today. These are some items I would love to see in my stocking on Christmas morning:

World's Largers Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


Holy peanut butter cups, batman! Both The Husband and I are lovers of the Reese's Peanut Butter cups and I just know this would be an awesome treat for us to share. One full pound of chocolate and peanut butter goodness to enjoy between the two of us. YUMMY!!! I've seen them at CVS Pharmacy.

Gift card to Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon, Borders...just about any store, really. I love gift cards! I know some people don't think they are very good gifts or think that they aren't personal enough, but I disagree. Unless you know exactly what to get or what size to buy, a gift card is a great option. This allows the receiver to pick out anything they want! Plus, it's stress free for the giver. If you want to make it a bit more personal, get it to a store you KNOW the receiver loves, not just some place easy like Target. Go to the clothing boutique or the salon/spa the receiver frequents. You could also wrap it up in a scarf or a cute set of mittens to make it a bit more special.

Tickets to a concert or a broadway show
I love going to concerts and I love theater. This would be such a great stocking stuffer for me. As it is, his mother and I are surprising The Husband with tickets to the Kid Rock 40th Birthday Show in Detroit and he is going to freak!!! We tried getting tickets the day they went out sale, but couldn't get through. The event sold out in under 19 minutes. His mom and I went in together to buy them off a website. Yes, we paid a lot more then we should have and I hate that I had to go through a scalper, but he wants to go so badly. We saw Kid Rock in July of 2009 and it was A. MAZING! So I know he's going to really love and appreciate this gift.

Jewelry
I always think getting jewelry in a stocking is great because it's unexpected. You don't expect "the big gift" to be part of the first thing you look at on Christmas morning (at least in our family). Among the candy, lottery tickets, lipglosses and notepads, you find this beautifuly piece of jewelry that someone picked out for you and it's magical. Just like Christmas should be!

Simply by Clinique perfume
I absolutely adore this perfume by Clinique but it has been discontinued for a number of years now. I have about three bottles at home that I have stock piled. I used to wear this scent every day, but now that I know my time with it is limited, I hoard it. I know you can get it online through Amazon and some other websites (which is how I've ended up with three bottles), but eventually my 3 bottles will be empty and I won't be able to find it online, so anytime someone helps me stockpile my favorite scent, I am a happy girl :) I would also be happy with DKNY Cashmere as well as Chanel Chance. All lovely scents!

Huh. This is a pretty good list I came up with. I should shove it into a pair of The Husband's shoes so he "accidentally" comes across it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment