Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tantalizing Tuesday

I've decided to try and start a weekly subject called Tantalizing Tuesday. It will be a list of things/vacations/ideas I am currently loving on or desperately wanting or just just plain loving to look at. Since Christmas is fast approaching, I've decided to come up with a list of things I'd like to see under the tree or in my stocking from Santa :)

1. iPad or Kindle
I would love an iPad, but since we are a non-internet family (haven't had it in years and not sure if/when we are going to get it in the new house. I'm on the computer for 10 hours a day at work, I don't need to be on it at home when I'm with my family, too), a Kindle would probably be better and used more. I'd really be happy with either, I think. However, I'm sure there will come a day when we will have the internet (The Husband thinks we should be one now, he misses iTunes), so the iPad would be more useful then. Such a dilema! :)


2. Martha Stewart Collection Cupcake Carrier
I have started baking a bit more and am just in love with cupcakes. Iw ould like to try my hand at making different kinds and I will need something to transport them so they don't stay at home and get all eaten up by myself and The Husband.

3. Tiffany Mini Twist ring and Paloma Picasso Hammered ring
To wear together - YUM!


4. The Original Christmas Classics DVD Collection
I LOVE all of these classics and would love to be able to watch them whenever I wanted instead of waiting for them on TV!

5. Bose Radio and CD Player
We have a Bose iPod speaker and love it. I would love to get this Bose radio so we can listen to music wherever in the house. It's easy to move from room to room and has amazing sound quality.

6. Kate Spade all wrapped up bow ring
Absolutely love this ring. So pretty!

7. Keep Calm and Carry On print
I want this in red to go in our new home. I love the saying and with my overly active (nice way of saying "ANAL") personality, I think it would calm me down and just remind me to breath and keep moving on.

8. Curtains from Target
LOVE these - love the colors!

9. Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes t-shirt
I love cupcakes and this shirt is just so cute. Love all the different colors.

10. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sparkle Shoes
Sparkles and more sparkles - need I say more? These would be so cute with jeans and black shirts/cute t-shirts.

11. Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake print
We recently painted our kitchen a very bright, but soft, green. Kind of like a celery/sage/avocado mixed together. This print would be so cute in there! Now if only I could match the greens. What other color would go? We have a few red accents right now, but not sure if those will stay.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have internet??! I'm pretty sure I would die. Haha!

    I have both of the keep calm prints! One is in my office at work and the cupcake one is in my kitchen at home! They add so much color and whimsy :)

    I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Martha Stewart cupcake carrier and I love, love, love it - I haven't delivered a smushed cupcake in almost a year now

    ReplyDelete