Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Husband keeps saying "Winter's almost here!" I keep wanting to smack him. In my mind, Summer just got started and already he is talking about winter. Part of me thinks he is doing it just to irritate me :)

Either way, I do feel like Summer is speeding by without taking a breather and it makes me so sad! I can't believe it's almost July. We are heading up north for our yearly get away to Grand Lake and Cross Village and we arer SUPER excited! Both of us are looking forward to long days on the water, boating, the sandbar, exploring the small towns and just relaxing. This is one of my favorite weeks out of the whole year and I'm so glad I get to spend it with The Husband. Last year, he could only take a few days off for the 4th, so I continued to Cross Village on my own. However, this year he gets to join in ALL the fun! :)

Life in our household is still chaning day by day and we are anxious to get away and just enjoy each other, away from all the hustle and bustle (and stress) of our jobs. We both work long days and are pretty much dead to the world by the time we get to spend a few hours together at night. We can't wait to just relax and enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment