Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Life is changing in our household...and it kind of scares me. I've always been pretty good at rolling with the punches, but I think, deep down, I am a routine-loving, to do list-making, love-it-when-life-stays-pretty-much-the-same kind of girl.

We've had to make some small adjustments when we welcomed Finnegan into our little family. Adjustments that we knew about when we got him, but have still been somewhat difficult to make (or remember).

However, some big changes are coming our way and while it makes us insanely giddy and excited, we are also terrified. Will we make the right decisions? Will we figure out what we are doing? Will we learn from our mistakes? Will Samson and Finn be okay? Will I learn to let go of the small stuff that. just. doesn't. matter?

Ugh. Sorry for such a cryptic - and generic - post. This is my mindset at the moment, though. And honestly? I think I am really loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment