Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some new Southern obsessions!

Am I the only one who didn't know much about Tervis? You don't see them much up north here (at least I don't), but while visiting North Carolina last weekend, they were all over the place! I fell in love, fast and hard. The Husband and I each purchased one (with a lid!) and the cost came to $43! While I know they will last forever and have magical powers (keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot!) I still had a hard time justifying the cost. I haven't used mine yet, but I love the glass I got:


My other new love is Belk. My mom has been going on and on about this store for a few years now, but I had never stepped foot inside one until this past weekend. It was raining on Sunday so I said "Okay, mom, I'll go." Well, she told me! Seriously, how come we don't have this store in the northern states? Loved the clothes, loved the prices! It's kind of like Kohl's but the clothes seemed to be of higher quality and a lot more modern and designer-like. I got a couple of great pieces, including this cardigan:

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to a Belks...sounds nice though.

    I bought some tervis tumblers with coupons at Bed, Bath and Beyond last summer. I got monogrammed ones. My husband loves to drink his hot coffee in them...I prefer only cold drinks in them. We live in Ohio so we're a "midwestern" state.

    Christi

    ReplyDelete