Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Alone

The Husband has a job that requires him to work overnight once in a while. Sometimes he has to travel long distances to these jobs and other times he has to travel long distances AND stay one or two nights to get it finished. I know he hates doing these kinds of jobs and I know he yearns for the day when he no longer has to take them, but today is not that day. Tonight is another overnight job, but luckily it's not too far away and he'll be home sometime in the wee hours of tomorrow morning.

While my husband is slaving away tonight, I will be at home, alone (well, not completely alone. Our Yorkie, Samson, will be there too, but he mostly sleeps on our bed even when we are there. Lazy bum!). I will be enjoying my relaxing evening of laundry and TV that he hates to watch. I will be in control of the remote and I can't wait! Sorry, Husband, but it's the truth. You hate these jobs, and I love them. Does that make me an awful wife? I LOVE being home with him and I really dislike sleeping without him, but I relish these nights of quiet and doing whatever I want around the house.

Speaking of TV that The Husband won't watch...The Jersey Shore: Season 2 starts tomorrow night and I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment